1. Films that have been produced during the twelve months preceding the Festival,
2. Films that respect the aims of the Festival,
3. The Festival NIIF chooses and invites the films which will be presented in Official Selection,
4. Once a film has been selected it cannot be withdrawn from the Festival programme during the event,
5. All films must be presented in their original language, with English subtitles. By "original language" is meant the language in which a film is or will be exhibited in its country of origin (WITHOUT subtitles if the original language is English),
6. Only one film per director is accepted,
7. Films chosen to be part of the Official Selection agree to use the "Official Selection" logotype of the Festival NIIF on all publicity. Moreover, when publicising awards, the award winners and distribution companies agree to use the exact wording of the awards as set out in the logo guidelines of the Festival NIIF,
8. Participation in the Festival NIIF implies acceptance of all the aforementioned regulations and respect of Preselection conditions.
The Festival NIIF accept long films between 30 and 90 minutes.
NIIF accept all kinds of styles.
Video format requirements
File format: mp4,
Recommended codecs: H264 (high bitrate if possible: minimum 2MBit/s and Uncompressed),